| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cortland, Ny in November is cool at 3.9 °C (39.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.3 °C (31.5 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 95mm (3.7in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 9:17 long and the longest day is 10:14 long with an average length of 9:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Cortland, Ny November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cortland, Ny, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cortland, Ny:
- Kingston, On, Canada - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) N
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 98.5 kms (61.2 miles) NNW
- Brockport W, Ny, Usa - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) WNW
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 131 kms (81.4 miles) WNW
- Hemlock, Ny, Usa - 151.6 kms (94.2 miles) WNW
- Ithaca Cornell Un, Ny, Usa - 28 kms (17.4 miles) SW
- Elmira, Ny, Usa - 73.5 kms (45.7 miles) SW
- Angelica, Ny, Usa - 160.2 kms (99.5 miles) WSW
- Towandaese, Pa, Usa - 93.6 kms (58.2 miles) S
- Williamsport, Pa, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) SSW
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 157.4 kms (97.8 miles) N
- Lowville, Ny, Usa - 145.3 kms (90.3 miles) NNE
- Syracuse, New York, Usa - 58.8 kms (36.5 miles) N
- Gloversville, Ny, Usa - 161.7 kms (100.5 miles) ENE
- Cooperstown, Ny, Usa - 109.7 kms (68.2 miles) ENE
- Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny, Usa - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) SSE
- Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa - 146 kms (90.7 miles) SSE